Yep, you got it, that's my dress code lately
My cute new Christmas apron from this sweet friend (She SEWED IT) and its my favorite :)
Please exscuse the sandals and capris...someone forgot to tell Texas that it is winter
I am having the best week
I just thought I should tell you
Especially after last week
exhausted
Leaky toilet = very grouchy plumber
Busy grocery store = no stamps = late Christmas cards
To all of that I say "oh well"
OH and speaking of the store, I splurged this week
Not that these were expensive at all, but splurging in buying something other than food items and something I really didnt need ;)
arent they beauty's ... I just love them
We have been busy making sweets around here...
Do you make fudge?
I dont, but I feel like I should because it is all Christmasy and what not, but it isnt me
My specialty is sugar cookies and dipped pretzels
so that is what we made
You can imagine what a disaster this turned into... but he acted so interested when I started rolling the dough I had to let him get involved
So, once he started making such a mess I...
let him play in the snow...
gotcha didnt I ;) its whipped cream and I got the idea from a girl when I visited Charlsie's mops group
He had a ball and we have been busy making messes and memories and I wouldnt have it any other way :)
While he napped I wrapped the gifts for his stocking this year
I kept it simple and bought jingle bells...which he loves... I cant wait for him to open them...They should keep him interested
and you know all this fun only leads to one thing right....
.....
a very tired daddy ;)
Even thought it's looking like we will have another White Christmas - which I LOVE!!!! I am jealous of your capris and sandals (which were super cute!)! The apron is adorable :o)
ReplyDeleteHope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!