Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Home Tour : Day 4, Guest Room, ETC.

Hi and Welcome back once again!  I just want to say I am really enjoying sharing our home with ya'all! All of your sweet words mean so much, thanks for stopping by :)

Today is the guest room and a bit of the bath as well as bits of Weston's room :)

Typically I dont decorate bathrooms and guest bedrooms for the Holidays, but we have/had will have guest every weekend through New Years, so why not make it cozy and fun!

Hope you enjoy!





For pops of red I wrapped a few little gifts :)

This really is the best room in the house! I wanted to be sure and catch the morning sun coming through those shears :)





I just used things I had...except on one of our daily wagon rides I gathered some greens and berries to make this little bouquet :)


and here is our guest bath...












and then to wrap it up I thought we would head across the hall and show you Weston's room

:)


Here is his little tree :)

For the skirt I used a blanket Cameron's Mom bought us last year to wrap him in on Christmas (he was 1 week old:)

All of his ornanments are special (except for the balls:)

My mom bought him these last year as his first Christmas gift 
On the bottom is his birth info...



and my dad bought him this one last year...

At the bottom of his tree are toys of course...all gifts from people :) (most before he was even born;)
from Cameron's brother :)


from my dad ;)


from Granny Linda

Oh and I almost forgot these guys...

Cam's mom gave them to us a few years ago, but I thought they belonged on his tree after his debut as a cowboy :)



I really wanted to get him these for his bed, but I am on a tight budget this year...being a stay at home mommy pays good, just not in cash ;)

The only other decoration in his room is, I put a little bow on one of his bears :)



Well, folks that is it for our tour today!

Tomorrow is the living room as well as a few other shots from around our house!

Happy Thursday



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails