Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Home Tour Day 5: Living Room

Hello and Happy Friday Ya'all!

Today is our final day here toodling around our home!

Christmas came early in this room.... as in, my mom and dad bought me a PB gift card for Christmas and gave it to me a few weeks ago!

I used it to buy some much needed pillows for my couch and that cute little crate :)




I know my fireplace needs something...like a fire, but its 75 :(









I love our nativity(& so does Weston:)), it was a wedding gift!



I love my paperwhites in my new tray...my mother in law bought me the flowers last year as a housewarming gift









And that is it for the living room :)

I thought I would finish up the tour by showing you a few shots from around the house!



Our first Christmas as a family of three :) Weston was so tiny :)

I put a few little things here and there in our bedroom...




This is Weston's little Christmas Eve outfit from last year :) I just love it! I bought it for him "just in case" he would make it by Christmas, but I think I knew he would come early :)




Our Christmas Card display



and a few nightime photos because they are my fav :)








My dad help me put lights on our deck while they were here :)



Ok everybody...that is it! Sorry for the overload of pictures :) But this was the grand finale!

If you missed a day here they are, just click on the room and it should take you right to the post!





Thanks for joining me this week! Have a great weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Perfect!

    I love everything about your whole house :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is beautiful! I love your Pottery Barn items, very cute! I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails