Although Weston was sick all last week we still managed to play outside for a couple of hours each day. I was hoping the fresh air would help his cold and I think if anything it helped his spirit.
Right after lunch we have been going on a walk and then playing outside. He loves to push his push toys around in the yard. I got tired of following him around and sat down to take a break and next thing I knew he was doing this:
He just started driving his car around in the dirt. It is amazing how those boy instincts kick in :)
He kept picking up leaves and putting them in the driver's seat where he usually puts his guys :)
Have a great week everyone! And if you are a loved one reading from Missouri we are praying for ya'all and the storm that is about to hit! And Papa Mike we are lifting you up as well, hoping you stay safe while getting everyone's power back on!
Love to all!
The dirt magnet and his momma ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment