The last few days have been rough...
As in, I havent been feeling well
Weston is cutting an awful molar
our pipes froze in the garage and I havent been able to do laundry
Tough tough days
So we are stuck...no fun outside, no laundry to do and not a lot of energy because we have been up in the night with poor guy applying tylenol and orajel
I have been up with him since five thirty and finally just got him to settle into a peaceful sleep
My heart is broken for him and his pain, but I think we just about have it managed
Some really good rest will make all the difference I think
So, before all of this yucky stuff we were having a lot of fun. The usuals, but it surprisingly has been chilly here...fifteen last night so our first night of this (tuesday night) we had a lot of fun getting cozy!
I was watching Weston play in the playroom and he came over and lounged on me ;)
Watching daddy bring in wood for our fire!
Got our fire going....
made coffee
and got cozy watching some Andy
We had oatmeal cookies and milk before bed :)
It was a great evening and I hope ya all are having some too!
Bummer that you have been sick.... that is no fun... and cutting teeth can be such a tough time :(
ReplyDeleteHope you get back to feeling 100% and that you all can get bacck to normal!!!
Miss you!