Just so you know I have said that about every age of Weston so far, but seriously one is the best :D
I think mainly because he can show emotion
And the past couple weeks he has proven to be a Momma's Boy
and of course, I love that
For example, when I am getting a pot or pan out of the cabinet he quickly scurries over and climbs in my lap
If I am laying in the floor watching him play he comes over and lays his head on me as if to say
"I love you mom, you are the greatest"
When I tuck him in he wraps his little arm around my neck on the way to his room (golly, I am starting to get a little teary...sorry)
He lets me rock him.
Weston never used to let me do that! But now he loves it and so do I and we have both been falling asleep together in the recliner A LOT!
At one Weston also has nine teeth which make his smile my favorite :) He isnt scared to smile and does it all the time.
At one he says things like "all done" and he is catching on and saying it to everything!
ie: like when I am changing his diaper...wink!
My boy loves trucks...or, a truck to be particular. A black chevy just like daddies.
It is his favorite toy and I think he could play with it all day.
He also loves his tractors, bobcat, and 4 wheeler... a boy after my own heart :)
He loves his daddy and loves for him to throw him on the bed.
As soon as he hears the garage door go up in the evening he heads for the door to greet daddy.
He loves berries of any kind...black, blue, straw etc
The only thing he will actually pay attention to on tv is supercross...daddy is thrilled
He loves to wave and put his hands in the air when I say things like "How big is Weston"?
LOVES to put the cap back on ANYTHING...last night while fixing dinner I let him play with an empty water jug and all he wanted to do was take the cap off and put it back on.
Chatters constantly
Has found a new love for an old friend...Scout...He now has to go to bed with Weston, along with monkey and blanket
Would rather be outside than anywhere
Love to go the grocery store and smile at people
Shakes his head "no no" if I tell him no no
And this one keeps me the most busy...
He is very Destructive...VERY
Things must be completely taken apart to be acceptable
ALL the pots and pans out of the cabinet
All the laundry unfolded
All mommy's shoes out of her closet
you get the idea ;)
I think he is going to be a lefty ;)
I love this age so much, but mostly because I love my boy. He is my heart and I am so thankful to be his momma, its the greatest!
What an ADORABLE last picture!!!! Of course they are all cute :o) But the last one is too cute! And I love fun plates - it took me awhile, but the girls have quite the collection now - and how much more fun meals are now!!!
ReplyDeleteJust wait - every age is so fun and has it's super fun stages! It's such an amazing job and privelege being a mommy!!!