Monday, January 3, 2011

A special day...

I have been MIA simply because I HAVE BEEN SICK!!

I had stomach fluish symptoms and spent most of my days watching Weston play while laying the floor...it was awful!!

I havent been sick since we were married, I am typically a healthy person, but this one was awful!

My inlaws arrived mid-sickness and were a huge blessing! I am FINALLY fealing better (almost a week later) and have so many fun things to share with everyone :)

While Cameron's parents were here we took Weston to SR for his first pair of shoes :)

I dont know why I had so much fun, but I did! He is so grown up :( and loves his big boy shoes!

Maybe someday soon he will let go and take off in them, but he is still really cautious so we will see :)












He loves them and so does momma! Thank you granny for my new shoes!!

Well, I better get back to my chores... I have lots to do and catch up on!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! For a new post!!!

    Boooooo for being sick..... that is no fun :(

    Super excited about big boy shoes! I love them as a baby, but there are so many fun things as they grow up as well!
    Being a parent is the best job EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lyss! Glad you are feeling better :) I am going to work on getting our blog updated soon! I need to put on some new house pictures! Looks like you all had an AMAZING Christmas!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails