Friday, January 14, 2011

What we've been up to...

There hasnt been a lot of activities going on around here lately.

It is COOOOOOOOOOLD...I mean, I know it isnt as cold as it is in MO, but it is cold enough we cant play outside.

We were supposed to have a mommy play date with Jackson and his mommy yesterday, but poor Jackson caught a cold, so we are trying it again next week!

We have been staying inside cuddling, building fires, eating yummy food, reading books and playing.

Last night was a first. I was trying to read Weston his night time books and he kept reaching for Cam on the couch. He hadnt seen much of Cam because Cam was outside cutting wood most of the evening after dinner.

So I said "I think he didnt get enough time with you tonight and you should read to him" He hesistated at first, but I am pretty hard to argue with ;) So, for the first time last night daddy read Weston his books.

AND Weston smiled the whole time...the WHOLE time :) It melted my heart and I thought about taking a picture, but decided to sit there and enjoy it with now distractions instead.

Here are some pictures I have taken this week of my little destructive climber...oh how he can make a mess in a minute...

I have got figure out how to do video on here. The other night helped me unload the silverware out of the dishwasher and everytime he would hand me a untensil he would yell and dance a little jig. It was the cutest!



Every container must come completely out!



See what I mean...


He is sitting by the door to the garage

"daddy started his 4-wheeler" (to go get wood) I better be ready for my ride (he doesnt know its too cold...yet)



He left without me :(



Oooo Looks dangerous daddy, Can I help? :)

So that is about it! Hope everyone had a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails