Thursday, March 10, 2011

Big Boy

Have you been wondering where we have been?

We have been BUSY!

And I am thankful for this busyness!

Weston and I have been attending storytime each week and now the childrens museum!

He is such a big boy and keeps me so busy.

On top of that we have so many weddings and bridal showers this summer and I have been busy with those as well!

Here are some recent pics of our "big boy"




I took this picture SO PROUD because Weston was eating some carrots that I steamed for him. There were three and then I found one in his seat so he only at one and hasnt touched them since :(
But its still such a cute picture!



We had to put the canopy on his wagon for our walks because it has gotten really warm here!



and last, Weston saw his first deer yesterday
It was crossing through our yard and I picked him up and pointed him out to Weston
(after taking a picture for daddy)



Well, that is all I have for now! We are getting ready to go to the Children's Museum and hopefully I will have some pictures from that!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails