Man am I pooped!
Weston and I spent the majority of the day at the Children's Museum yesterday!
Weston and I spent the majority of the day at the Children's Museum yesterday!
We only breaked from our playing long enough to eat our sack lunch!
We had a ball!
These sticks were probably his favorite
He loved this car :)
See why I am so pooped ;)
I took a picture of our lunch after I packed it.
I smiled when I saw those two KitKats on top of everything
I bought them for our Easter candy dish and Weston has just as hard of a time staying out of them as mommy :)
The money was for parking. I figured with it being right downtown I would have use a meter, but they were all full so had to pay for a lot.
I was going to take him each week for a toddler time, but it wasnt really any different than the activities we already did so maybe we will go once a month or something!
Either way, it was a great day and we made it home just in time to wait for daddies flight to get in from Ft. Worth, lucky duck had a meeting yesterday right by the stockyards!
Have a great weekend everyone!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of him walking on the bridge!!!! Toooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing pictures! I bet you were pooped! Hopefully today you can rest some and maybe just cuddle more and read books instead of run around so much ;o)
I so love reading and seeing pictures of what you guys do! I hope you know that you are such a great mommy and wife! You make me want to be better!
Love and Miss you tons!
Nel