We had a special little visitor on St Patrick's Day this year
Our little visitor wasnt wearing green, but was small and sure was cute ;)
I know the picture is blurry, sorry this is as good as it gets :)
Istn he/she cute :)
My friend Chrissy gave us this magnet when we were expecting with Weston
sorry for the crazy lady hair
12 weeks
We went to the doctor yesterday and had a sonogram done
Everything looks great! This baby wasnt moving nearly as much as Weston was when we did his sonogram at this age. I remember Weston was on his head when they first pulled up the screen!
We knew right then that our first baby was a boy!
We started calling him he right away, it just looked like a little boy somersaulting on there.
And to be honest we had the same feeling yesterday! We have thought this baby was a boy all along as well and yesterday seemed to confirm it :)
Cameron calls the baby "he" all the time :)
Cameron calls the baby "he" all the time :)
I hope to have a little girl someday, but with Weston and this baby being so close I would like it to be another boy, but either way is fine with me!
Just praying for another healthy baby!
Weston liked watching his sibling on the screen and really perked up when they cranked up that heartbeat :)
It was a great day! I came home and crashed! I have been super tired this week and I am hoping that as we move into the second trimester I get some energy back!
I miss being able to pull Weston's wagon on a longer stretch than our driveway
Oh and one more thing...my doctor's office schedules two appointments at a time SO I know when we will find out what the sex of our baby really is
For all of you that keep asking we find out whether it is a
boy or girl
May 10th at 8:00am
And last, here are some pictures from our first "little wonder"
He is keeping me very busy lately!
This morning he sat down on his couch and covered himself up, I thought it was too cute so I took his picture!
Typically, after I change his morning diaper I dont put his pants back on because he gets dressed for the day after breakfast. But the other day he came walking out of his room while I was making his breakfast with some pants that he had pulled out of his drawer and wanted me to put them on him :)
He does so many new things I dont even know where to start.
The biggest is, he is fascinated with airplanes. They fly really low over our house and he says "airplane" in his own way :)
He said water for the first time this week.
And shakes his head yes or no for EVERYTHING.
Instead of saying "all done" I will say "are you all done" and instead of repeating me he shakes his head yes or no ;)
He is kind of loud and kind of only has one volume (like his papa mike)
Speaking of which his new favorite book is a tractor touch and feel book that his granny and papa Ron got him.
He brings it to me all the time and wants me to read it with him.
He dances constantly and sings NON-STOP.
Sometimes it sounds like a hum :)
Well, that is about it for now! I need to get some things done before gets up! I need to take him to get some new shoes before the weekend :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love,
Yay! Yay! Yay!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love pictures :o)
And the picture of your baby is perfect! I love it and can't wait for my next ultrasound :o)
I so loved the picture of your growing belly! We might have to get one together at Caleb's wedding ;o)
And your hair looked cute ;o)
Weston is just adorable! Too cute and how much fun they are as they grow and learn new things and keep us super busy!!!
I hope you find some super cute shoes for Weston today - Miss Abby is about due for some new ones too.
Miss you!
Nel
Oh and you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you! Your tummy is too cute. Glad your ultrasound went well! Can't wait to see ya later today!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!! YOU LOOK PRECIOUS PREGNANT!! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Christy