We found out our big news today :) But I can't tell just yet. I will tell you we were thrilled with the news :)
We leave for home tomorrow and want to tell our families in person, so we have a secret that everyone is dying to know and we are really enjoying it :)
Our hearts are very full today and Cameron left the doctor's office beat red and grinning ear to ear, just the way he did with Weston :)
We are spending the rest of the day packing and Weston and I are making a special surprise to tell everyone his secret.
But first we are all taking a nap. Weston is down for the count and I will soon join him :)
Oh and one more thing. The baby is beautiful. Has all of the parts to its heart, brain, legs and arms look wonderful as well as kidneys. Brain looks great and head is measuring perfectly.
I have lost three pounds, which had my really worried, but my doctor said he/she is measuring beautifully and that could be due to anything. It's so strange I feel like I have gained fifty and last week had to eat every hour!
Praise God for another miracle! I feel like the most blessed woman ever!
P.S. I will be back tomorrow with some pictures of our sweet one, but our proud daddy took the CD to work :)
Love to all,

You are killing me.... just sayin....
ReplyDelete