Just checking in to share a few things from our day with ya!
Weston loves having lunch at his big boy table. Actually, he loves doing everything at his big boy seat!
We took advantage of the back to school deals today and stocked up on markers and stick glue...and regular glue for some upcoming projects.
I made a special trip to the store to use all of my coupons I have been saving.
I dont have time to pay attention to them on a regular shopping day, but I wanted to use them to stock up on things we will need with two little ones in the house.
I just need to find some coupons for bath soaps and lotions and we should be good!
The man who bagged my groceries INSISTED on helping me out to the car...I guess I am looking pretty pregnant :)
I finished washing Ally's things.
I think we are starting to get used to seeing pink around here...and ruffles on the butts of things :)
Tractor, trucks and trains are a norm, but when you come across a tiny pink onsie it takes you by surprise.
I bet once we meet her we never think a thing of it again :)
I washed up a few other things today too.
I used this little mat to dry them on. It is actually a burp cloth, but it somehow wound up on my counter and it now has a new purpose :)
I want to get some fabric next week to make a few more and some bigger ones....pretty soon my counter will be full of little things to wash I am sure :)
And last, I would like to introduce to someone.
Miss Creepster
She startled me to absolute death today while I was mopping!
(I bought a mop...my days of scrubbing on my hands and knees are done. I am pretty sure if I got down to mop all of our
tile right now I wouldnt be able to get up...atleast without having a baby:)
She was watching me through the playroom window.
Creepy
She is a black squirrel.
Creepy
And she was just a little to close for comfort...I am positive she was a girl.
Creepy
I ran her off by tapping on the window (with a broom)....and then later felt bad because I thought maybe the only reason she was sitting there was because there was a draft from the air coming under the window.
BUT THEN I remember Jonna gettting bit by one in elementary and have to get a rabbis shot and I was glad I ran her off again.
Just telling you about her gives me the chills ...eeee!!
So anyway, that is a few bits from my day today.
It has been a good day.
I have already got my walk in and we played outside this morning.
I am just about caught up on the laundry and Cam should be home from Austin soon.
So, before I go I wanted to tell ya one more thing.
I am going to be taking a break from my blog.
Well, from the computer in general really.
I love to blog. It fits me, I love to hear people's stories and like sharing mine, but it does take up a little time.
It is my hobby right now while I am home, but there are a few other things that seem to be more important right now.
So, for the next week or so I am going to spend my usual computer time doing a few other things.
Like, hopefully some reading.
A little sewing.
Finishing up projects around the house.
And tying up some loose ends with phone calls.
I'll be back before ya know it! I have so much to share, but right now my heart is elsewhere!
See ya soon.
xo
Lyss
Sniff sniff.... :(
ReplyDeleteI will miss you.... but enjoy your time and hurry back ;o)
~Nel
Ha! That story of Jonna made me laugh! I so remember that!
ReplyDeleteI know I would be way more productive if I took some time off, away from the computer, I'm not really sure what is holding me back! But I know I should do it! Enjoy your time reading & sewing, that sounds wonderful! I'll miss hearing from you!