Monday, August 29, 2011

I AM BACK...



Hey friends! How was our weekend?

I am back from my little 'ol break and let me tell you I feel like I have scaled some mountains as far as projects go.

And believe it or not I was able to sew a little! Just a little, but I am so tickled with what I made I dont even care. I am going to show that to you tomorrow, I havent had time to take pictures of it yet!

I also read the Help (very good), updated all the picture frames in our house, worked on this project:


But it isnt quite finished so I cant show it all to ya yet!

I have went back and forth ordering these for two weeks now...

Silly I know, but shipping is seven dollars...plus tax so that brings them to around twenty bucks when they really are only ten and I just cant do that on house shoes...ya know? ;)

I think I am finally happy with Weston's room. More on that to come too...
His room never really quite felt "finished" since we have moved here, but I think we are getting there.

I made a changing area for Ally in our room and washed her car seat.

All that is left to do is pack ;)

I survived the hottest day of the year.

Barely

Mostly with my feet propped up only to let them down to make brownies.

We are still over 100 degrees here...heck, lately we have been over 105 with a roaring 111 yeseterday.

I am surviving, but I am ready for some refreshment....seventy some days of this is too much for us outsiders.

Especially my husband and little guy. Bless their hearts.





Anyway, I hope everyone has had a great weekend and I will be back tomorrow to share more.

I am so excited...and I will give you a hint to what I made....I made it out of a dish towel ;)

Talk soon!
Lyss


P.S. Just in case you are having a hard time getting going this Monday I thought I would share this picture of Weston blowing ya a kiss :) Always helps me :)


3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I am so glad you are back :o) Adorable Yellow flowers! I can't wait to see what you made!And I can't wait for Wednesday picture post ;o)

    ~Nel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! Does it look like the temperatures are going to drop for you anytime? Poor Girl! Hope you have a blessed week :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad to have you back! I'm excited to hear what all you got to work on last week! I have a new project for myself this week that I'm eager to get started! Nothing fancy, but it's gives me something to do while Colt takes his long nap!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails