I dont know how to really describe our life right now.
With two little ones under two.
You can probably imagine the kind of things that seem to happen all at once.
They poop at the same time, cry at the same time, need to eat at the same time...etc.
I could go on about how they were both up and down for hours last night or other little challenges that seem to pose, but that just isnt what I want to remember about our days.
It is chaotic at times I will not lie, but it isnt that bad.
There are so many times of the day where we find a peaceful moment and get to really savor our sweet kids.
They feel good in our arms. Bring smiles to our faces and sometimes tears to our eyes (in a good way) and that is what it is all about.
My days are filled with caring for my little ones and loving on my little ones and there just isnt much time for anything else.
I am so thankful for meals brought over by friends and family that I can pull out of the freezer.
My heart isnt in the kitchen right now and it is SO WONDERFUL to have these to fall back on.
Everyday I make a short list of a few things I want to get done.
Monday: clean our bathroom
Tuesday: wash sheets, mattress cover, and comforter
Wednesday: nothing, ventured to Bible study ... first time out with both by myself :)
Today: laundry and mop...spills are endless here
I havent mopped yet and if I dont get to it that is alright.
I have indeed enjoyed this absolutely GORGEOUS day with my little man. I have had to be pretty creative lately trying to keep his exploring close to the house. Sometimes we take sister, but if she is having a fussy time of the day we like to let her sleep and I peek at her through the front door.
So, today we did sidewalk chalk. Complete with a pumpkin patch. I cant wait to see what he thinks of our little activity planned when he gets up from his nap.
Today is the first day I have been able to have a little time to myself while they nap. Usually Ally is awake while Weston sleeps and he is awake when she is asleep.
Tuesday I fell asleep drinking cup of coffee, you know there is a newborn in your home when you do that :)
I guess you could describe our days as extremely blessed, wonderful and absolutely fulfilling.
Yeah, that just about sums them up.
Looking at you, still getting so many good pictures! :0) Good job Momma! Sometimes that was my only goal of the day - to get a good picture of each of my kids.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are priceless!!!!! Love them :) So great to hear from you yesterday!!!! Hope you are having a great day!!!
ReplyDelete~Nel