Monday, November 7, 2011

Hello Monday!

Hello fresh new week! You are welcomed with open arms!

This week I am looking forward to:

Getting up a bit earlier than my kiddos for a wee bit of time to myself...hopefully!

Mailing my nephew's birthday card, how did he get so old? I miss them so much!

Making muffins with Weston tomorrow.


Getting through the day with coffee and some yummy creamer. (pumpkin spice is no where to be found around here so I settled on eggnog)


Cleaning out my pantry and making a shelf for our art supplies...it is beginning to take over.



Finishing up our boxes for operation Christmas Child

Cleaning my house (again) and using my new candle...love this scent and it can only be found this time of year!




Clean sheets tonight

Time with friends this upcoming weekend

Bible study on Wednesday (unless we sleep through it again)

Making some super cute things down in my nook, hopefully...if time allows :)

Watching the video for my camera and hopefully figuring out how to make videos. So you can see our sweet ones in action!

Spending lots of time playing and loving on this silly sweet boy:



Yes, he is sitting in his sister's swing reading a book, funny boy :)



And last, I am looking forward to cherishing this sweet and innocent time with my baby girl. She is so precious



I am hopeful this week of things we will get to do and time with my little loves, but our schedule lately is approached with an open hand...who knows what will happen during the day around here :)

What are you looking forward to this week?



3 comments:

  1. Getting the chance to share God's faithfulness along our adoption journey at church tomorrow night.

    Bible Study on Wednesday.

    Seeing a healthy baby (and hopefully finding out if we're adding a brother or sister) on Thursday.

    Going to see Billy Elliott at the Fox with two friends I haven't seen nearly enough lately on Friday.

    Serving a family in our home town by raking his yard on Saturday.

    Dreaming together about long term goals with my husband during our Sunday afternoon date.

    This is going to be a GREAT WEEK...thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting the laundry done tonight

    Story time with Colt tomorrow

    Finally updating my blog with Halloween pictures

    And weaning Colt from his pacifier, which isn't a fun task but it'll be worth it when he's finally forgotten about it!

    Not too many exciting things going on this week, but you know it's the small things that make us moms happy!

    Hope your week is wondeful! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweet Little Family :) I've been missing you! I need to get caught back up on my blogging and get caught back up on your blog! Your little ones are absolutely precious!! Love to you all!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails