First off, thank you all for yothe sweet comments yesterday. It is so great to know that when I am having a hard day there are so many wonderful people who care about me/us and comment and call to makes sure everything is ok. Thank you.
Ally is much better :) So therefore so is momma!
I am so excited for this weekend. I love weekends because I get to see so much more of Cam!
And in the morning Ally and I are heading out to pick up daddies Christmas gift and daddy and brother are staying home and sleeping in...or not, just depends on brother :)
But the thing I am most excited for is WESTON'S BIRTHDAY! He turns two on Sunday!
We arent having him a party here this year, just cupcakes with the four of us!
But we were able to have him a little party with our families while we were home over Thanksgiving. And in honor of Bub's big day I thought I would share the pictures with you today.
Ally is much better :) So therefore so is momma!
I am so excited for this weekend. I love weekends because I get to see so much more of Cam!
And in the morning Ally and I are heading out to pick up daddies Christmas gift and daddy and brother are staying home and sleeping in...or not, just depends on brother :)
But the thing I am most excited for is WESTON'S BIRTHDAY! He turns two on Sunday!
We arent having him a party here this year, just cupcakes with the four of us!
But we were able to have him a little party with our families while we were home over Thanksgiving. And in honor of Bub's big day I thought I would share the pictures with you today.
I made all the decorations (while staying up late watching the Cardinals in the world series) and can I just say circle garland is my new favorite thing.
I didnt do a "theme" I just wanted lots of color. I wanted it to be bright and fun to celebrate my boy :)
Right before the party started he got really excited and started running around :)
Now, time for presents :)
And then cake....
HE wasnt too sure about his candle at first. He touched the hot BBQ girl this fall and takes "fire" and "hot" things very serious, but he came around :)
We didnt do ice cream with his cake, we opted for some chocolate milk that is from a dairy in Missouri.
It is thick like a milkshake and it was just as good as ice cream to me :)
I wanted to keep one of those glass jars, but I didnt :)
It was a perfect party I thought. Nothing overboard just celebrated our big boy! He was loved on by all those wonderful people that impacted Cam and I growing up. He was blessed with many toys and lots of good memories. Just how a birthday party should be :)
Sometimes I cant believe he is going to be two and then other times it feels right. I am excited to drag out these decorations again this weekend and celebrate him some more.
He is just the greatest little guy...it is amazing how much they change in a year isnt it?
THis was he and I last year at his party. He couldnt walk, didnt talk and wasnt a big brother yet.
He didnt say vroom vroom or have a vast imagination and interest in deer.
He did have a cute smile already though :)
Oh how I love this little boy. He is so great and I am so excited for another year with him!
Have a great weekend everybody!
OH and in case you are missing sister's cute face here are some pics of her :)
We went to dinner last night with HEW and I snapped these real quick before running out the door!
Hey, would you email me your address? ashleyredburn@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love the party decorations! I love sewing circle garland, too. And the cake. And the balloons. Its a pinterest festival, lyss! I bet you get repinned a lot.
ReplyDeleteIts so interesting to me that our boys and girls are the same ages apart, six months off. Its interesting to me because Daniel and Elsa seem so much older than six months older than your kids! The last six months have been huge in milestones and growth!
Ally looked beautiful!! Love her bow :o)
ReplyDeleteThe party looks perfect as well!!! I love how crafty you are and how perfect and special you make each event!!! I hope to be more like you in that way someday ;o)
You are an amazing mommy!!!!
Miss you!
~Nel