Monday, December 19, 2011

He's 2

Well, Like I told you on Friday, yesterday was Weston's birthday! Cameron and I really enjoyed the day with him yesterday. It was just the four of us all day and it was so nice to take it slow and really savor him on his special day.

I think if you could interview Weston the highlights of his birthday were a family Rhino ride and I bought Rootbeer to go with his cupcakes. He had RB for the first time on our way home from Missouri and he loves it. I even wrapped him up a mini six pack for Christmas. I dont want him to have a lot of soda, and no caffeine, so I thought it would be a special treat for his birthday and Christmas!

In the morning he and I made cupcakes together and decorated the dining area with his decorations from his party. While he napped I finished decorating and iced his cupcakes. I bought special cupacke toppers from ETSY :) They were so cute!

The birthday boy took a four hour nap! And when he got up we did his cupcakes, rootbeer and presents.

He received two birthday cards from his grandparents and there was even "two dollars" in one of them. He enjoyed putting that in his piggy bank last night :)

We gave him clothes and a fire truck book :) My mom mailed each of the kids an ornament a few weeks ago and I saved Weston's for his birthday.

I am going to just be quiet now and let you enjoy some pictures from his day and get ready to take him to the doctor for his two year check, my mother's heart is a bit anxious this morning about his appointment..shots. yuck.

Have a great week everybody! Hope you enjoy sharing in Weston's special day through his pics!


























1 comment:

  1. What a perfect 2nd birthday!!! Too cute :o) Love the cupcake toppers ;o)

    ~Nel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails