Hello there lovelies!
Hope ya'all had a great weekend.
I wanted to share something with you on this wonderful monday morning that has blessed me lately and hope it does you too.
I have been reading a book and the writer shared this poem. I am SURE you have heard it before (I think I have read in on Ashley's blog), but I had forgot about it and was excited to be reminded of it.
We are moms (some of us)
We are busy
And sometimes it is just hard.
Positive encouragement such as this is just what we need to hear; so enjoy.
The writer reccomended posting it somewhere in your home.
I spent Saturday evening making it appealing to put in my kitchen. I knew if it wasnt pretty I wouldnt want to look at it.
Here it is:
Love
If i live in a house of spotless beauty with everythin git it's place but have not love- I am a housekeeper, not a homemaker.
If I have time for waxing, polishing, and decorative achievements, but have not love-my children learn of cleanliness, not godliness.
Love leaves the dust in search of a child's laugh.
Love smiles at the tiny fingerprints on a newly cleaned window.
Love wipes away the tears before it wipes up the spilled milk.
Love picks up the child before it picks up the toys.
Love is present through trials.
Love reprimands, reproves, and is responsive.
As a mother there is much I must teach my child, but the greatest of all is LOVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment