Friday, January 6, 2012

To my girl

Sweet Ally,

You are three months old (well on your way to four) and I dont know what I did before you were here!

You keep me going all day long, in a good way. Sometimes you nap really well and other times you have a hard time all day and I hop around (you wont let me rock you very much) patting your bottom hoping to get you happy. Sometimes I think you just like being held :) And that is ok with me, but I wish you would let me sit down sometimes :)

But enough of that...onto the fun stuff :)

* You giggled for the first time last week. My heart flew out of my chest because it took me completely off guard. So now I tickle you under your chin all time trying to get another one.

* You sleep in your own room.

* You sleep well at night & only get up once to eat in a twelve hour period (usually) now that I said that out loud you will probably have me up all night the next few nights ;)

*You love to be outside.

*I washed all of your 3-6 month clothes, but I am waiting before I put you in them...hoping we can get one more week out of your 0-3...seems like you are burning through the clothes :) It is always so exciting to wash your next set of outfits when you grow. Some of your 3-6 months stuff is SO CUTE and I know you will look adorable in it!

*You like to be on your tummy and have gotten SO CLOSE to rolling from your tummy to your back...like I squealed you were so close!!

*You really enjoy your bouncy seat and brother always insist that you sit in it :)

*You are loving toys. This little horsey (pictured below) is your favorite. You have  smaller version of it too, but the big guy is your fav. The other day I put him on your lap and you smiled right away :)

*You love when momma talks to you....like really love :) And you stop nursing all the time to chat with me. It makes for long feeds, but really good conversation. :)

*You jabber A LOT...if you are awake you are talking for the most part, maybe because you have such and interesting character to talk to!

*You love to suck your fingers and are all about your tongue!

* You still love your bath. If you are fussy when we try to eat dinner I go ahead and fill your bath and put it by us and you soak while we eat. THen everyone is happy. As soon as dinner is over I wash you up and put you to bed and then I start brothers...or daddy does depending how long it takes to get you down.

*So far you havent lost any hair and I am so glad. I cant wait for it to grow and you to "get your look" :)

*You are getting some rolls though :) soooooooooooo cute!

*I have been working really hard on making you a room in our home. I want it to be special and it is so fun putting it together. This week I painted your chest of drawers and of course your brother helped, he even painted the back :)

* I have caught myself day dreaming lately about when you are older and we do "girl stuff" together. And I cant wait til we can have "girl talk" :) Until you came along I was out numbered around here and I am so thankful God chose me to be your momma and gifted our family with such a special little girl.

We tried to have a little picnic the other day outside and get some pictures of you, we as in me and your brother and you and brother just pestered you until you were done...so these are all we have :) They are still sweet, but I was hoping to get some REALLY good ones, but that is ok ;) it was fun!



















Love you so much baby girl and if you can't tell, so does someone else :) You are so blessed to have a big brother who cares for and loves you so much. I know this because I had one too :) See, here we are when we were about your guys' ages.



Having a sibling who you can be close to is a gift that you will carry with you all your life. They help mold you into who God wants you to be and are a constant friend whether you are three months and two years or twenty five and twenty seven. :)


love you,
momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails