Last weekend as Cameron was taking our dinner off the grill I put Ally down for her nap.
We quickly realized we were going to get to have dinner just the two of us because Weston was still sleeping as well.
We quickly set the table on the deck and I threw a vintage sheet down to make it a bit more special and found myself so excited for a "date" with my husband.
We quickly realized we were going to get to have dinner just the two of us because Weston was still sleeping as well.
We quickly set the table on the deck and I threw a vintage sheet down to make it a bit more special and found myself so excited for a "date" with my husband.
It was just what we needed.
We ended up being joined by a sweet little girl who decided fifteen minutes was a good nap :)
But she made no fuss and we enjoyed our dinner.
I hope this weekend you get a dose of something you need.
Whether it be a long walk.
A great cup of coffee with your spouse.
A long chat with your mom.
A call from and old friend or you child living away.
A great meal.
Or a splurge on yourself.
I hope you find yourself right in the middle of something great.
Happy weekend friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment