Hello there! I feel like I havent been on here in forever! It has only been a week, but I have covered some ground. I wrote Friday's post last Wednesday and scheduled it for friday and decided to take a wee break and work on a few things.
Some physical, mental and always of course things around the house.
I didnt want to say anything because I didnt want anyone to feel like they needed to bolt down here and save me, but the past few weeks have been HARD and I needed a break and to reorganize my time. I think Ally is finally getting a bit of a routine lined out and it only took a month and some tears of exhaustion from her momma before we got things lined out.
I remember Weston going through this stage... where everything is so exciting and they get over tired and you work so hard to get them down and then twenty minutes later they are up and mad because they are up and neither one of you can find out why they are and it just breaks both your hearts... :(
It is funny though, I have been praying Romans 8:28 over every circumstance in my life that I have been struggling with, yes, even something as small as an unhappy baby (that is a big deal when you are the momma:) and God really does work all things together for His Good. The past few weeks have been heart breaking, exhausting, and overwhelming, but by pressing on and saying "God I will praise you when we have a great evening/day and I will praise you when we have a terrible evening/day" has pulled me through and I feel stronger by His grace that was shed through that time. I can look back now and see how that time blessed me, I love my baby girl even more (didnt even know that was possible) and love being a mom even more (didnt know that was possible either:) and it is all because I went through a bump that he used to bless my heart.
So, there you have it. What I have been up to. Trying to take care of everyone in my family with all that I have and praising and seeking God when even that isnt enough.
Of course we have done other fun things too....
I have been working in their rooms and hope to show you some pics soon.
Cameron got off early yesterday and Ally and I went for a walk while they boys washed and rode the Rhino :) I am really out of shape...I realized that yesterday when my legs felt like jello after a small walk...and I realized how great of shape I was in while I was pregnant; all that walking and swimming paid off :)
Weston and I have been having lots of fun together while sister sleeps :) He likes to drag out all the pots and pans and "cook" and then make me eat it.
He calls me all the time. He will pick up the phone and talk away and everytime I ask him who he is talking to he say "Ommy". :)
Ally is officially in her 3-6 month clothing completely. This was my favorite sleeper of hers in her 0-3 month clothing. So, before church Sunday morning I took some pics of her in it.
The bee on her bottom is my fav :)
Such a sweetie :)
Well, that is all for now and I apologize if this post didnt make any sense at all. I know what my heart is trying to say and share, but sometimes it is hard to get it out on paper...or computer in this case.
And my head is a little fuzzy...I spent half the night in the rocker in Weston's room comforting a sweet boy who had a bad dream :)
I hope everyone is having a great week!
xo
Lyss
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose"
Romans 8:28
Most times it's easier for me to pray and work through difficult times on my own. I'm glad things are better, Ally is so sweet, I love your pictures and that bow is adorable!
ReplyDelete