remember how sweet you are....
You are my girl.
I have known from the time that I found out I was pregnant with you that you were really something special.
I just felt it in my heart.
But you have surpassed every dream and expectation.
You are five months old and your personality is showing so bright.
I never dreamed you would be so complex.
You are a perfect blend of independence and sweetness.
You have a smile that is so warm and brings joy to the deepest depths of my hearts.
I never imagined you being so laid back, but you are.
You are down for whatever and love a good conversation....and a good 4 wheeler ride.
You have stole all of our hearts... mine, your dads, and your brothers...and just about everyone else you meet.
You love your toes and toys and scooting around the house in your walker...one inch at at time.
This past month you were sick for the first time and it was terrible. So thankful you are healthy again!
I am going to start giving you solids twice a day instead of just once...you have quite the appetite :)
You are such a good baby and I am so thankful you love your family so. You are so patient with brother when he tackles you and smacks you on the head. Your daddy just got home from a seminar and every time he speaks you perk up and look his way.
It wont be long and you will be crawling, you work as hard as you can when on your tummy.
I think that is about it for you as far as milestones as five months. No teeth yet, but I think you are really working on some. I noticed you changing in looks a bit, I guess you are outgrowing your newborn look.
It has been an absolute joy and privilege being your momma for the past months and I absolutely cannot wait to see you continue to grow and mature. God has blessed me tremendously by letting me be your momma and I love you with all my heart.
Love you sweet baby girl,
Your momma
I have known from the time that I found out I was pregnant with you that you were really something special.
I just felt it in my heart.
But you have surpassed every dream and expectation.
You are five months old and your personality is showing so bright.
I never dreamed you would be so complex.
You are a perfect blend of independence and sweetness.
You have a smile that is so warm and brings joy to the deepest depths of my hearts.
I never imagined you being so laid back, but you are.
You are down for whatever and love a good conversation....and a good 4 wheeler ride.
You have stole all of our hearts... mine, your dads, and your brothers...and just about everyone else you meet.
You love your toes and toys and scooting around the house in your walker...one inch at at time.
This past month you were sick for the first time and it was terrible. So thankful you are healthy again!
I am going to start giving you solids twice a day instead of just once...you have quite the appetite :)
You are such a good baby and I am so thankful you love your family so. You are so patient with brother when he tackles you and smacks you on the head. Your daddy just got home from a seminar and every time he speaks you perk up and look his way.
It wont be long and you will be crawling, you work as hard as you can when on your tummy.
I think that is about it for you as far as milestones as five months. No teeth yet, but I think you are really working on some. I noticed you changing in looks a bit, I guess you are outgrowing your newborn look.
It has been an absolute joy and privilege being your momma for the past months and I absolutely cannot wait to see you continue to grow and mature. God has blessed me tremendously by letting me be your momma and I love you with all my heart.
Love you sweet baby girl,
Your momma
Such adorable pictures!!! Love all the feet pics :o)
ReplyDeleteAnd the last picture is Abby and I's favorite ;o)
Colt saw these and kept saying "baby!" That's his favorite word right now. : )
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures and especially your post with a picture from every day in February, that is so neat!
Your kiddos are so sweet & cute! : )