Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lately

I apologize that I haven't been real active lately on this blog or commenting on y'alls.

Do you ever feel God stirring your heart? 

That is what I am feeling right now and I am spending a lot of time reading and seeking what it is HE is asking me to do.

I am not telling you this to brag, but just to be real and honest. 

I am working through some things, callings if you will, and as a result my mind hasnt been on "bloggy" type things.

Between my quiet time and mommy time there isn't much else time. ya know?

I have been really trying to clear my head of distractions and really savor each little tiny thing with my babies.

Their smell, their sounds, their laugh...everything.

Do you ever feel like you need to do that, readjust and focus?


They are such gifts, those sweet people in our little family of four.


Cameron's job is down to the last few weeks and our blessing of rain is providing some challenges so I feel like when he is home I should be caring for him and loving on him and easing his burden.And when he is away I feel like called to pray for him and find scriptures of encouragement.
Make sense?

Doesn't sound like those little things would fill up 24 hours, but I assure you they do :)






The kids and I had a picnic at the park by our house today! We are having the most beautiful weather and we savor the outdoors as much as we can.

Ally had a french fry out of the bag before I could get Weston's lunch set up :)


I hope ya'all are having a great week! I will be back soon! Thanks for being patient!

3 comments:

  1. Chick-fil-A on a sunny day in a park with your kids...What could be better? Looks like fun to me!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails