This week has been a doozy...
But, we made it and all is well and I am thankful that I am not exhausted like normal. I think I am finally figuring out a system before we leave town with two little ones heading across the country for an fifteen hour car ride.
I may have just jinxed myself.
I am excited for this trip and for the first time I think Weston really understands when I tell him we are going to see his grandparents. He associates tractors with my dad and motorcycles with Cameron's :)
We are all pitching in around here.
Cameron put the topper on his truck the other night and had the best assistant:
He got out his ratchet and tightened all the bolts :)
This boy steals my heart every day
And then he showed me the moon :)
I have been busy getting special little gifts ready. I wanted to take each of my nieces and nephew a little something.
It is my heart to do so :)
Precious pictures! Good luck with that veeeerrrry long car ride...I know you will have a wonderful visit when you get there.
ReplyDelete