Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So...

We bought a camper :)

And we are pretty excited about it!



The past week or so I have been picking up little things here and there to fill it up and make it "ours".

We looked for awhile and Cameron's dad ended up coming across a great deal in Missouri that met all of our standards. Bunk beds was one of the qualifications. :)

Next week will be trying it out for the first time and we are all very excited :)

When we looked at them around here Weston had a ball and wanted Ally to lay on all the beds and Mommy to try out all the pottys :) I cant wait to see what he thinks!


I hit the jackpot at Target last week:


The little carrier was my first find! It is perfect for toting things out of the camper to a picnic table where we most likely will eat all of our meals.
I loved the color and next I found the cups, which were Weston's favorite!
After snapping this picture he left his sand and started to play with them :)

I bough a stack of fresh new dish rags and I loved the white and tan dish towel with the raspberry red.


I wanted to get each of them a beach towel of their own and I picked up Ally another suit. That way she has one if the other is out to dry :)


I love her little suit and she was able to try it out for the first time this past weekend! I want to get their names put on their towels at some point.



I went through my cabinets and pulled out my PB studio mugs (fav) and my galvanized tray and some plastic wine glasses.

I found a coffee pot at goodwill and gave it a good scrub down.



This week I bought baby spoons, hand soap, bowls with lids, and a few other little things that are necessary for camping with little ones!

We are all pretty excited to begin our adventure and look forward to sharing it with all of you!


On a side note...

Last week we filled one of my galvanized pails with sand for Weston to play with.
His cousin Hally is giving him her turtle, but for now this works pretty good!





and Ally had brownies for the first time....


brother dropped a hunk and she indulged :)


They are quite a pair I tell ya...



1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys!!!!!
    A pop up camper is the next thing on our list!!
    The girls loved the picture of Ally eating the brownie - but REALLY loved the picture of the 2 of them in the walker ;o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails