Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Blessing




HI there ya'all I am so excited! I have the greatest thing to share with you today!

About a month ago I started a summer bible study at our church and of course now that we are moving I wont be able to attend any longer! I do so plan and pray and hope to find a church as soon as  we can when we move, but I feel a stir in my heart right now and feel very led to keep my heart open and cultivated! I spent a lot of time last week reading and praying and trying to be "still" and quiet while I waited for the Lord and His instruction on just what He is trying to teach me right now.

I am/was so bummed to not have that extra encouragement and spurring that I normally get from doing a bible study and then this week I came across something wonderful and an absolute answered prayer at Living Proof Ministries, Beth Moore's blog.

Beth Moore is leading a Bible Study through her blog right now and you can do it individually or hold a group of wonderful women in your home each week! Of course I am doing it individually, just little 'ol me while we are transitioning the next few weeks and I want to encourage as many of you as I can to join me! I am a bit behind and you would need to get the book right away and play catch like I have been doing the past few days, but let me tell you it is oh so worth it!

The study is on Kelly Minter's study on Nehemiah
The study fits perfectly with the areas that I have really been praying over, funny how that works :)



If you want to read more about it you can go here

I love Kelly's style of this study and I think you all would too and how wonderful would it be to get together with several girls and do this together? That isnt the option for me right now, and I encourage you to step out solo if you are in the same boat, you are bound to be blessed:D

Like I said, I have been playing catch up and I am already hooked and giddy about what God has in store and wanted to pop in today and share this gift with you!

I know a lot of you have written to me before saying you wish there was a study you could do or one that fits in your schedule and let me tell you this could be an answer to your prayer! So please pray about it if you feel God tugging at your heart and run and get Kelly Minter's, Nehemiah!


Here is the launch video you can watch and get more of feel of how it works....
Obviously your read the book and watch the video that goes with it, but then Beth meets every two weeks with a discussion too!


Nehemiah Summer Study Intro from LPV on Vimeo.



Beth's first set of questions really really were something I needed to hear and are encouraging me to ask things that I never otherwise would have considered, but at the same time I feel like that is what God was calling me to do all along. Make Sense?

Don't let the fact that you are behind hold you back or the fact that you don't have any one to meet with, there is always SKYPE :) we can get together that way if you are really wanting to meet with someone, just shoot me an email!

Ok, that is it for me! Cant wait to hear if some of you are joining!

Love to all,
Lyss

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found this! I thought of you went I heard about this study this summer! I really like Beth's blog and find it really encouraging. I wish I would have told you back in June - you were def. on my mind then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet to think of me! That's ok, I am about caught up and have some lovely ladies joining me, such a blessing! Hope all is well!
      xo
      Lyss

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails