Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Weekend drop-in

We had our friends, Justin and Charlsie and their boys spend a night with us this weekend! They came to town for a birthday party and decided to stay the night with us one night! We had so much fun and the boys LOVED playing together! It was so cute seeing them run in and out of the house in their swim  clothes like big boys.


We grilled burgers and I made a fruit pizza, why has it been so long since I made a fruit pizza?? we love them!



Ally and Coleman were there too :)



Hope ya'all are having a great week! I would love to stay and chat more, but my kids just finished their forty five minute naps each and this is about all I have gotten done so I better run :)

Lotta Love,
Lyss

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie! Just got caught up again with you and your precious family! I'll be praying for a smooth transition into your new home :) Love you lots! Can't wait to see how beautiful you turn your next house into your home!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails