Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mom said....

 
Hey there! It's Ally!!

My mom said that since I wont take a nap I can get on here and talk to you guys...

ya know I turned nine months old this past week??


My mom has been cleaning my room and I am bored so she said I could tell you all about the cool stuff I have  been doing...

My favorite thing to do is wave


see...





EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Oh it is so fun to wave and sing!

I say mommy and daddy too...and dance.

Mom lets me watch Elmo with brother and we sing and dance.

I busted out my tooth last week...my mom had to take me to emergency room, but I have tough teeth and gums and they are tightening back up on their own.

Mom says I have to be more careful.

It's just hard ya know?

I like to play with my brother and he can do more than me, but I try really hard to keep up with him.

I have been getting in trouble a lot.

Mom doesn't let me do anything fun.

She wont let me stand up in the bath tub, or crawl down steps or stand up in the wagon... I fell out so I guess that is why.

I like books now, they are fun and make me giggle.

I have five teeth almost six.

I went to the doctor last week and I weigh seventeen pounds.

I really like fruit just like my big brother Weston, do you know him? He's my favorite.

My favorite thing to play with is his trucks, tractors and dirt bike.

I really want to walk, but I need more practice.

I am getting better, I hold onto some stuff with one hand so that's good, or at least that is what my mom said.

I went camping last month and that is fun, but my favorite place to be is outside.

I ate a bug last month too and it made me sick, that isn't my favorite.

I like lots of drinks. My favorite sippy cup is my water bottle just like my brothers.

I am big just like him.


I pretty much like everything and still go with the flow.


I am a daddy's girl, I really love my daddy; I could sit on his lap all day.



Well, I guess that is about all I do. Good seeing you guys! Hopefully I can talk again soon before I turn one!


Ally




3 comments:

  1. Ally, I LOVED your post!!!! Darby can wave now too :o) Us mommies love it when you girls learn new things!
    I am so sorry you hurt your teeth :( I bet your mommy was a nervous wreck! Darby is thinking about crawling... Be careful learning to walk! But you will love it, it's lots of fun :o)
    I can't wait to see your new bedroom in your new house!!
    Love you!
    Nel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cuuuuutest post! Loved it! She should write more while Mommy is cleaning her room. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails