Friday, August 31, 2012

Beach Highlights...





The evenings were probably my favorite.

Our first night this was our view for dinner.


We had a wonderful dinner at sunset. It was one of those evenings you could never plan, it just happened. God just dropped it in our lap.


Despite this picture bub had a great time and both of the littles behaved wonderfully :) I guess by now he was pooped.


The 4 wheeler was probably both Ally and Weston's high-light. He rode it one the beach and she pushed it and it made for a lot of fun when get salty and sandy wasn't cutting the chase after a few hours.


Baby girl  crawling to her daddy and brother is always a precious highlight.


Watching Weston in the water with his daddy was a highlight, but the best part of that was when he would say 
"here it comes"
when a wave would get close



It steals my heart when she sits on her knees...with a tutu to boot. a highlight, yes I think so



And quite possibly my favorite memory of this trip was our last night

We ate an early dinner and ended up driving out to the beach at dusk

The water was blue for a change and almost the same color as the sky

Ally had fallen asleep in the truck and Weston and I got out to play. 


He ran and ran I chased him and we laughed and laughed.


Ally woke up and sat on her daddies lap while Weston and I played.





I laugh because they age me and keep me young all at the same time.


Such great memories. 



1 comment:

  1. So, you NEED to frame the picture of Ally sitting on her knees. For sure!

    Love your beach pictures and I agree, they do age and keep us young all at the same time.

    Abby said she wanted to come to your house yesterday so she could play with Weston.... just so you know, if you lived closer you would have had visitors yesterday ;o)

    Hope you are enjoying you Mom and Dad being there this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails