Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The many amigos

Weston has a lot of buddies...as in stuffed animals he loves.

You probably have seen him totiting his favorites, but in case you havent I thought I would show you and introduce you to a couple new ones.



First amigo is Monkey or A-Dee he calls them. His cousins gave Monkey to him when he was born and he has been his favorite the longest.




He loves to snuggle him and bite him ;)


Sometimes though, Monkey takes a back burner to Scout.


 (last week he insisted Scout get up with him after afternoon nap and have snack right by his side:)

He has had Scout since he was about six months and has always loved him. He was a gift from our friends the Barr's in Montgomery. Scout says his name, but what he really loves is Scouts night time music.

But this last week Scout has even taken a back burner to Corduroy. Grandma Tammy and Papa Mike gave Weston Curdoroy for Christmas and the past few times I have went to get him out of his bed after nap he wants to bring Curdoroy with him.

And yet...there is one more :) Jeremy and Jesamy gave him a sock monkey for his birthday and I used to have him hanging on his bed, but daddy was watching him last week and said that he insisted that sock monkey be in bed with him as well.

So if you are scratching your head by now I will clear it up. Yes, Weston sleeps with four stuffed animals :)



They are his amigos, pals, his buddies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails