Yesterday was a really really good day.
Weston ate all of his oatmeal for breakfast (the real kind)
And ate broccoli at lunch like it was cheese :)
Yes, I worry about him not getting enough vegetables already. He is a really good eater except if it is green. If it is green he politely puts it to the side and eats the other stuff :)
Weston has found a new love for books. I think it might be my most favorite thing right now. By the time he went to bed last night we had read twenty books! I have always read to him, but sometimes or most of the time he was less than interested! But now he will crawl up in my lap and reach for our stack of books on the coffee table :)
And he has started to play with them like a toy. Flipping through the pages again and again!
These are the days :)
With all that sweet stuff being said you are probably thinking he is an angel.
Eating his vegetables
Loving Books
Well, he has his moments like everybody, but all in all he is a great little guy.
And although he is super duper sweet dont think for one moment he wont and doesnt absolutely tear my house apart daily, hourly, every minute of every day.
And maybe this is terrible, but I really dont mind it.
I smile and laugh a lot about it.
He is all boy and I like to watch his little wheels turn.
Here are some pictures taken over the course of the last week.
And I am not kidding this is a daily thing
Everything out of the cabinets
Stacks of his books thrown in the floor
Every toy ripped out of the toy box
Every piece of folded laundry out of the basket
every utensil out of the dishwasher
All my shoes out of the closet
As much as he can reach out of the fridge
and he just goes from one thing to the next, once one thing is torn apart he moves on
It is his duty each and every day to tear my house apart again and again and again
:)
mmmmmmmmmmmmm blackberries
All this hardwork caused me to lose a sock!
See, another day and back at the fridge :)
And if I leave my person in his reach....
Once again, all boy
I wish I would have gotten a picture of him after he tore all of the kleenex out of the box or the wipes out of his wipe box
And now he can reach the trash, have mercy
He pulled some onion peeling out the other day. I am afraid he may have gotten more than he bargained for there ;)
And dont worry, I saved the best for last.
And maybe this is just me, but I think he may be taking his "taking things apart" a little too serious...
Once he removed all the dishes he then proceeded to the rack!

I love all the stuffed animals!!! Too cute :o)
ReplyDeleteI just love watching Weston grow up! He is too much fun :o) And Abby STILL loves to pull all the kleenex's out of the box... and will do the wipes too if they are low enough, lol.
Miss you!
Nel