There were a lot of big events going on around our house this weekend!
Cameron's mom flew in to stay with the kiddos so we could go to Austin for his work Christmas Party! It was my first time to leave Ally all night and only my third time to leave Weston all night.
I probably would have had a harder time leaving them, but I really miss Cam. I miss our time together so when one of the few people I trust with our sweet ones over night volunteers to fly in and keep them I didnt hesitate.
We had a great time. We went out to breakfast Sunday morning and I made a quick run into IKEA and then we rushed back home to our little ones. It was so nice to get some time together and to have some fun together, but we were SO EXCITED to get back home to our babies!
Saturday morning before we left Weston was given his first hair cut. He looks SO GROWN UP! SO BIG! He sat on his daddies lap while his granny buzzed him up, he did such a good job! Mommy and Ally were his cheerleaders while sissy ate in the sunroom :)
He looks so cute...I catch myself giving him even more hugs and kisses than normal...if that is even possible ;)
Sunday afternoon we went to Bass Pro to have our pictures taken with Santa, but it was too busy. So we looked at the fish, shopped and road the Carousel in Santa's Wonderland.
Weston rode a reinDEER if you can imagine that :)
The whole weekend was so great and went by too fast. Everyone hated to see Granny go today :( So thankful she was able to come and bless us with a weekend away! Thanks so much G!!

No comments:
Post a Comment