Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blue Jean Baby



Well, today Miss Ally is  one month old!



Can you believe that? I told Cameron if the speed of how fast this month went is any inclination of how fast her life is going to go I think I'll cry.



The big things with her right now are,
1.) She has started smiling, a smiley little thing really, love that about her

2.) She wore jeans for the first time yesterday and well I will let you see just how cute she looked :)



Sweet Little Ally,
You are such a good girl. You don't make much fuss and have started showing your sweet little personality already with your little grins! I love the gifts you have brought to our family. It is hard to explain how I feel now that you are here in our lives, but one way would be whole. You completed a little piece in our family that was missing until you arrived. You are teaching your brother patience and gentleness and he is doing pretty good so far. He is teaching you how to drive his dirt bike (apparently you make the best track) and how to be sweet to a younger sibling, he is very good to you and loves to talk to you in his own little baby voice. Your daddy loves to hold you in the evenings for about an hour and you love to sleep on him. Your momma loves to hold you while big brother takes his nap and we usually nap too.
You have started being awake a bit more and enjoy a good fan show in the living room :) You aren't too crazy about your swing (maybe because brother wont leave you alone when you are in it); you are either in my arms or in your bassinet. We scoot you all over the house in that thing so you can be right where we are and I even bring you outside in it.
I am excited for what is to come in your growth and development! I cherish each day watching you sleep so sweetly and get stronger and stronger (you have amazing head control already).
In just a few short weeks we will introduce you to the rest of your family! They will finally get to meet you in person and get to see just how great you are in person. Cant wait to share you with them! Keep being you baby girl you sure are good at it :)
Love,
Momma

****And for those of you who noticed big brother's foot in one of the pictures at the top, yes he was present during our photo shoot. I told him if he would hold still on not touch sissy he could have some m&ms in his cup. It worked for about two seconds and then he noticed she didnt have her paci. He is always on paci patrol around here. I have washed them about a gazillion times this week with him being so sick :) He cracks me up. So, I had to get a picture of him too so, here ya go!****



Some sweet kiddos we have around here :)


Super cute card we got in the mail from Cameron's Aunt

When we got his card in the mail I couldnt help but smile. Ally has turned out world inside out around here since her arrival, but in the best way and it's only been one month!

Cant wait for more!





1 comment:

  1. One month already.... crazy! I hate how fast time flies... So I am enjoying my restrictions and extra cuddles right now ;o)

    The jeans are ADORABLE!!!! Our girls have a similar pair - I always love when we get them out!!!

    Ally of course is beautiful!
    Weston is adorable!!! And I hope he is feeling better!!

    I hope you guys are getting things all in routine and adjusting. With the girls it seemed like it went through phases... different adjusting at different stages!

    Hope we get to see each other when you are home! We will need a picture of our girls together ;o)

    Love ya!
    Nel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails