Something happened while we were on the road home....
Little sis turned two months old.
She is one month sweeter :)
I honestly believe I have been given the sweetest babies ever.
She is a doll and even lets me sleep through the night a few times a week!
We went to the doctor yesterday and she weighed in at almost eleven pounds :)
Dr H thought you looked wonderful and noticed you love your fists.
He said it is part of your development right now and to stimulate you even more by giving you a toy to hold as well.
I hope to make you some taggies this week for you to play with.
You got your first round of shots yesterday, it was awful. You had tears for the first time.
This past month I found the perfect bows for you.
They arent too big and crazy, but just right for my pretty baby girl :)
I love how happy you are and how much you like to talk.
I love that you talk to your brother... A LOT.
He is still crazy about you and kisses you and leaves big globs of goo on your head and the other day you had pudding on your face...you havent had pudding yet :)
You are the most alert little thing. Everyone says you act like a five or six month old.
I think you are going to be smart like your daddy :)
I love how you feel in my arms.
and I love to watch you sleep.
I love getting you dressed. You were given lots of cute Christmas outfits while we were home and I know you will look like a doll in them.
You have taken my whole heart in just two short months.
I am just crazy about you little one, Happy Birthday!
Love,
Your Momma
Oh my gosh, she is SO CUTE!! I love the pictures, you are giving me baby fever so bad! : )
ReplyDelete