Hello there! I just wanted to pop in and share a few pics with ya from our Christmas!
Brother was very sweet and helped sis open her gifts :)
Cameron's grandma and grandpa sent the gifts they had for the kids home with us over thanksgiving. They got Weston a truck that plays music and has a 4 wheeler in the back, he LOVES IT!
I made this little wreath for Ally to go above her changing table since she didnt have Christmas tree.
She LOVED the snowflake lights :)
My mentor/friend/high school color guard instructor sent this little horse to her :) I love it! It was waiting in our mailbox for us when we got home from Missouri Thanksgiving.
And that is it.
Obviously I took more, but I am tired and I want to go to bed.
Ally is going through a stage where she gets over stimulated really easy and has a hard time falling asleep.
You can imagine how stimulating a two year old older brother can be?? :)
So I am busy.
Part of keeping her happy is letting her sleep in her own room :(
I really didnt plan on moving her for a few more months, but she rest better in there (daddy was right)
So I have been busy cleaning out closets and trying to get a big boy room under way as well as a sweet room for Ally.
On top of all the other things I do around here :)
Life is still good, kids are still sweet.
That is why I wanted to pop in and share some pictures with you of them, hopefully they blessed your heart :)
So there you have it. If I am gone for a few days that is why. I am up to my ears with little ones and cleaning out closets, painting a dresser, the grocery store and consuming coffee :)
I hope you all had a great Christmas. Ours was quiet with just the four of us, but it was still great!
So thankful for my peeps :)
Kids and Christmas just go together don't they?! Your little ones are so cute :)
ReplyDelete