Hello everyone! How was everyone's weekend? We had a really great long weekend. We were invited to East Texas by some of our closest friends, Justin and Charlsie. It was good for all of us and are we are so thankful that even though our families are a long way away we are still surrounded by love on long weekends by good friends.
As you can see we had a great weekend full of fishing, time with friends, playing outside and a lot of yummy food. :)
Today it is a trip to the grocery store, laundry - lots of laundry and an extra half scoop of coffee to help us get this week started!
Hope ya'all had a great weekend too!
P.S. When I went to get Ally this morning she was doing this:
Oooooh, I just got REALLY excited seeing that last picture of Ally...I LOVE that age, and I'm excited to see Fletcher get there. (Although I am NOT wishing away the time before then!!)
ReplyDeleteLove love love the last pics of Ally!!! Super cute :o)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a great weekend!